Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock lotion - Product Review


Sunscreen is an important skincare product to protect your skin from aging and tanning. It is essential to add it in your routine to get healthy skin. Every dermatologist recommends to use sunscreen every time you go outside, whether it's summer or rainy season. But make sure to get a good quality sunscreen that is suitable for your skin type. Let's check out this product in the review.



Description:
Get the best protection under sun with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock. The cream provides broad spectrum protection from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. Say goodbye to skin darkening, sun burns and age spots with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock. Infused with Neutrogena's exclusive Helioplex technology, it is perfect for all skin types. The Neutrogena sunscreen gets instantly absorbed into your skin leaving it soft and smooth. The oil free formula is great and would not feel heavy on your skin.

Price: ₹.549/-

Shelf life: 3 years.




Ingredients:



My Experience:
The packaging comes in an opaque tube with screw cap nozzle. It does not spill out easily if closed, so it's travel friendly. The product has white creamy lotion, the formula is on the runny side. The fragrance of the lotion kind of reminds me of jasmine, which is weird but it's good!

The product claims to make our skin matt but it makes my face slightly oily after using it. I usually wear it before 20 minutes going outside. It does effectively prevent tanning even in hot summer. But it does make me sweaty and oily, if it's too hot outside. So, you have to reapply as it may go off.




The lotion absorbs easily into your skin and leaves no white cast like other sunscreens. It also prevents from burning by the sun which often happens for fair skin. I personally like to use it for my body, but not my face because I have combination skin.

Pros:
Absorbs easily.
Pleasant fragrance.
Effectively prevents from tanning and burning.
Spf 50+ helps to control the sun damage for longer period.
PA+++ broad spectrum with UVA and UVB protection.
No white cast.
Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).

Cons:
Makes my face slightly oily and sweaty.
Contains paraben, silicones.

Will I recommend? I recommend this product to use for effectively avoiding tanning and burning. But if you have combination to oily skin, I suggest you to not use it on your face but can be applied on your body.

Rating- 3.5/5

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Natural eye cream- Vilvah under eye cream review

Organic Lip Gloss - Soultree Ayurvedic Lip Gloss in shade Rose dew review

D.I.Y skin care routine - All natural skin products for healthy skin